PURPOSE OF ROLE
To identify opportunities, matching buyers with sellers and tenants with landlords. Conscientiously work towards targets whilst maximising on branch revenue streams and great customer service. To ensure effective communication between all parties related to estate agency transactions. To act as an ambassador for SDL Group and promote repeat business between companies where possible.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To facilitate the sales and lettings process from initial applicant enquiry through to completion.
- Registering applicants.
- Matching applicants to properties.
- Produce written correspondence for buyers, sellers and landlords.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Identifying opportunities, generate market appraisal, match with property stock.
- Arranging viewings.
- Provide feedback to sellers and buyers.
- Producing brochure templates for marketing and window displays.
- Reviewing property stock and maintaining accurate listing information on the website.
- To act as a point of contact for the branch, answering phone calls, taking messages and dealing with queries in a polite and professional manner.
- Booking market appraisals effectively.
- Diary management of all appointments.
- Maintain accurate property stock knowledge.
- Taking and negotiating offers when required.
- General administrative and clerical duties.
- Any other duties as assigned by your Line Manager.
- Identifying cross sale opportunities such as financial services, conveyancing.
- Ensuring that targets are met and revenues generated