Our client is a well established, progressive Estate Agency in South West London who are now looking for a Marketing Professional to join their dynamic, hard working team. They are looking to expand on recent success and there will be future progression opportunities
You will be a key member of the team and will be integral in the leadership of the team and for the growth of the office. You will be given the full support of the all management and the administration team.
You will be an important member of the team and will be asked to help with gaining new audiences and attracting attention via social networks and marketing. As a New Business Coordinator, you will also be helping with the write ups for properties to upload on to portals, emailing current database to develop leads and answering inbound calls.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a marketing role within Property
- Knowledge in using photo-shop
- Ideally experience in photography and videography
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An understanding of social media presence
Marketing Associate role:
- To ensure the smooth running of the marketing department
- To plan and implement the marketing activities
- Help achieve business goals through strong marketing campaigns
Rayner Personnel are a specialist Property Recruitment company. We work with a huge variety of property businesses across the UK helping them find great people to enhance their companies. We regularly fill roles in Administration, Sales, Lettings, Property Management, Block Management, Business Development and PA's.