New Homes Co-ordinator - Shirley, Solihull
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 (dependant on experience)
Our client is an award winning Estate Agent and is looking to expand their Land and New Homes Team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful team as a New Homes Co-Ordinator! You will have the opportunity to earn uncapped commission on banked income and cross selling opportunities. Following successful completion of your probation period you will have the opportunity for a Car Allowance or Company Car.
To be considered for this role you will need to have Estate Agency or Land and New Homes experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Marketing Overview and Auditing of Website stock.
* Production of Marketing and Event plans
* Applicant contact
* Arranging Digital Marketing Appointment's
* HTML campaigns
* Office Administration including Window Displays and Sales Progression
* Anti-Money Laundering and Compliance
* Completing Reservation forms and following Sales through to completion.
* Production of pricing reports compiled by the Director.
* Producing Adverts - online and press.
* Assisting in sourcing of New Business opportunities
Attributes Required :
* Attention to detail
* Customer Service focused, prepared to go above and beyond.
* Strong Verbal and Written communications.
* Strong background and knowledge of the Estate Agency/ New Homes Industry.
* Communicate with clients and customers effectively
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:45 to 17:30, alternatively Saturdays to be worked 09:00 to 16:00.
This role will include supporting New Homes Open Days, attending viewings, attending Networking Events and selling additional services.