New Homes Consultant
We are currently working with one of the UK's largest Housing Associations who offer private and shared ownership properties. They are currently looking for a project Consultant. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to get into New Homes but does not want to be in Sales.
Your role will be to assist the New Homes Sales Product Manager in being the first point of contact for pre sales functions ensuring new homes are delivered to new homes sales and marketing colleagues including specification and design. Your role will be to ensure all information is kept up to date and to agreed timelines.
You will be based out of head office in the City but will be required to travel around to the different developments, so great for someone who does not enjoy being in one place all the time.
You will need:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service e
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent time management and the ability to solve problems
- Able to learn and use IT skills
- Effective communicator
- Possesion of a valid UK driving Licesnce
- Proven new Homes Sales, or lettings experience
- Understanding of new homes Shared Ownership
- Excellent knowledge of the housing market
- Knowledge of capital funding requirements
- Understanding of mortgage finance.
Please contact Lucy at Deverell Smith if you are interested.