A multi-billion pound regeneration scheme in West London is looking for a New Homes Customer Service Assistant to join their Customer Service team on an exciting and trendy new development in the heart of White City.
The new development is looking for a passionate and experienced individual with strong communication skills.
As a new homes customer service assistant you will be based on-site and will be the primary contact for all purchaser communication pre and post sale.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Customer Service Assistant:
- Set up customer services database/customer relationship management system
- Prepare and deliver the move in guide/brochure
- Arranging purchaser events
- Liaise with the construction team regarding completions and purchaser queries
- Liaise with the construction team regarding snagging items raised during pre-completion inspections and ensure as far as possible they are rectified prior to legal completion
- Carry out property demonstrations at handover
- Manage the coordination of the move in period
- Set up bookings, systems and staffing for inspections, move-ins and handovers
The ideal New Homes Customer Service Assistant:
- Knowledge of the new build construction
- Have a customer service background
- Excellent communication skills
- It literate
- Self-Starter / Proactive
- Ability to work effectively, individually and as part of a team
If you think this role sounds of interest to you please do not hesitate to send your CV across to Georgia.littlejohn @deverellsmith.com
Salary: 27'000 - 32'000