One of the UK's most profound and prestigious estate agencies are looking for a Development Sales Manager in North Hampshire, to head up and managed an exclusive development built by a hugely sought after developer.
This person will be responsible for managing the scheme with a small team underneath them. You will be working for a well-established developer who are renowned for building super high spec developments in and around London and the Home Counties. The developer has won a number of awards for their builds, which has made their Homes some of the most desirable in the country.
This opportunity would be perfect for someone with at least 2 years of sales experience within New Homes, who is looking to take into a management position.
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for the selling of a super large scheme.
- Be the sole point of contact between estate agency and developer
- Managing the sales teams to ensure they are performing as best as possible and targets are met
- Helping ensure overall company targets are met and hopefully exceeded
- Day to day management of scheme sales budgets
- Having the ability to create appraisal reports and deliver these to senior directors as well as conduct market research, you will also be required to conduct monthly reports
- Provide support and training sales staff
- Having involvement in marketing collateral for schemes
- Ensuring journey to completion is a smooth process for customers
- Liaising with solicitors to ensure all relevant documentation throughout conveyancing is correct and received.
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience:
- Excellent knowledge of New build sales process as well as thorough experience of the conveyancing process
- Proven experience within the new homes industry
- Have the ability to understand and enhance plans and drawings.
- Experience of working within a results driven environment
- Experience of team management and motivating staff
- High level of communication and organisational skills
- Excellent I.T skills in all main Microsoft Software and ability to easily pick up the use of new systems.
Working pattern of 5 days a week
In return my client is offering a very generous package including a realistic OTE of £60,000
If interested in the role then please get in touch with Harry Barratt today on 0203 056 0282 alternatively email me with an up to date CV at email@example.com