We are currently seeking a Telesales Manager to work for a leading luxury developer, based in Egham. The ideal candidate will be articulate, presentable and have great communication skills, particularly on the telephone and online. The role is office based and will involve booking appointments for the National Sales team. Providing an informative, helpful and professional customer journey is vital and therefore exceptional customer service skills are required.
For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a high end developer, kick start your career in New Homes and develop your talent within an outstanding company. You will be earning commission just for booking appointments, on top of your basic salary!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Answering inbound calls, internet leads, live chats and call back requests
- Presenting the company brand to all enquiries in a knowledgeable manner
- Managing sales enquiries and arranging appointments for the Sales Team
- Generating appointments from the company's existing database
- Overcoming customer objections with a professional manner
Required skills, experience and competencies
- A results driven and ambitious attitude
- Proven customer service experience
- At least 1 year experience in a customer facing environment
- Telesales or sales experience is preferable
If you think this could be the role for you, please call me directly on 02072910916 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org