My client is aiming to establish themselves as the leading provider of top-quality homes and first-class customer service in the UK housing sector and they are looking to expand their team. Today they deliver a product which surpasses buildings of the past in terms of quality, efficiency and comfort. Essentially, they are offering an exciting opportunity for a Market Researcher to help support the company's growth strategy in terms of both land acquisition and sales.
If you have a background in Market research and want to join a team of professionals working to promote great communities that flourish and grow I want to hear from you. This role will be reporting into the Sales & Marketing Director and will be responsible for producing methodical Market Research. Are you data driven? Hard working and passionate about New Homes? If yes, my client needs you to produce strong new homes data to support land acquisition, sales and product designs.
The ideal candidate would have experience within a residential developer or agency as a Market Researcher.
- Collect data on consumers, target audiences, buyer profiles, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentation
- Understand business objectives
- Design research and surveys to discover prospective customers' appetite in terms of product choice and price point
- Compile and analyse statistical data
- Conduct market research including SWOT and hedonic analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations on price, sales rates and house type mix
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies market offerings, identify market trends, pricing incentives and sales rates
- Keep full updated with market trends
Skills and experience required:
- Flexibility and Change Orientation
- The motivation to strive towards achieving challenging goals
- The desire to help or serve the customer to meet their needs.
- The capability to build strong working relationships and share common goals with colleagues
- The ability to seek out, clarify, share and communicate
- Market research analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical and house price monitoring databases and MS Office
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
If you are an experienced Market Research within the property industry and looking for a new challenge, then please do not hesitate to pick up the phone. To discuss this opportunity further, please contact me directly on 02038234398 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org