An experienced and respected New Homes Sales Manager is required to run one of the most prestigious development sites in the UK. This exciting opportunity allows the Sales Manager to join an established and respected team consisting of five team members. The successful candidate will manage the team and assert their skills and knowledge to help deliver sales targets whilst reporting into the Sales Director. This state of the art Development is in a sought-after location in East London with excellent transport links.
Responsibilities and role of the New Homes Sales Manager:
- To be based in a multi-million pound marketing suite on site
- Responsible for plot sales, sales progression and client care from reservation through to completion.
- Create, maintain and achieve sales targets for this exclusive scheme, as well as a busy team of staff.
- Report to the Sales Director on the teams progression of sales
Qualifications and Experience:
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing and running a team specialising in off plan residential sales
- Experience of running a marketing suite would be a benefit
- Experience and proven track record as a Sales Manager
- Ability to run and aspire a sales team
- Setting and delivering sales targets
- Proficient in reporting data
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Confident computer skills including Excel
A competitive salary and an attractive commission structure are available.
If this role is of interest or you would like to see roles of a similar nature, please contact Jemima Lloyd at Deverell Smith.