Award winning residentially-led developer is seeking a New Homes Customer Service Coordinator
Our client requires you to focus on two of their new builds in Surrey. You will be based in their stylish head office where you will be responsible for handling incoming customer queries: this role will be in post-completions aspect of the New Homes cycle.
We are eager to speak to people who have a wealth of customer service and clerical experience behind them, who are able to deal efficiently and courteously with all calls relating to the defects and queries of new homes clients. Your ability to build strong, trusting relationships with clients will see you excel in this role - exceptional customer service is imperative for you to succeed in continuously improving the client's experience of new home ownership.
A background in property is essential in customer service-all disciplines within the customer service property sector will be considered as long as you possess the drive and determination to ensure the client's expectations are exceeded.
Key Responsibilities of New Homes Customer Service Advisor
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone.
- Assume responsibility for resolving customers' issues efficiently.
- Maintain and update customer records in accordance with department protocols.
- Build strong networks internally with customer relations, Estate Management and Technical to ensure transparency and ease of communication.
- Assume full responsibility for your learning and ongoing education of the build and sector.
- Offer new ideas and innovations on how to improve all aspects of customer service within the team.
- £25,000 to £28,000
- Monday - Friday
Key Requirements of New Homes Customer Service Advisor
- Strong customer relations experience with ability to develop and maintain relationships with new home owners.
- Faultless understanding of the new homes buying process.
- Exceptional administerial skills.
- Proficient in basic computer programs (Word, Excel, et cetera).
- Impeccably organised.
- Impeccable communication skills: face to face, telephone and e-mail.
- Knowledge of the purchasing process of buying off-plan.
- Experience of defect resolution or Property Management.
- Tenaciously self-motivated and determined to succeed in all responsibilities.
- Calm and immaculate in personal presentation.
If you feel you would excel in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, or contact me directly on 020 7291 1571