New Homes Regional Sales Manager - Berkshire/Hampshire/Surrey
Our client is a boutique, luxury developer that operate all over Berkshire and the surrounding Home Counties. They are seeking a Senior Sales Manager to join their high performing team to be responsible for running, developing and guiding the team.
This role will require an experienced Sales Manager to monitor and maintain the endless growth of this successful team. Our client are famous for their high end, luxury developments and require someone who has experience at the top end of the market at a management level.
The role will require someone who has extensive management experience in the New Homes industry and has the ability to manage a large team, implement sales strategies and achieve targets. The ideal candidate must understand the importance of excellent customer service as well as being able to develop a strong sales team that over exceed their targets.
For the right candidate, this company is able to offer a fantastic career with constant training and development. There may also be the opportunity to travel overseas to attend launches and conduct sales events.
The following attributes are essential:
- Experience of regular reports to director level
- Exceptional knowledge of large schemes (including regeneration)
- Minimum of three years managerial experience within the New Homes industry
- A proven track record of positive international exhibitions
- Extensive experience of reporting and pricing developments as well as conduction sufficient market research
- Proven ability to drive and assist a powerful sales team
- Exceptional computer skill, including Excel
A very attractive package is on offer, if you would like to be considered for this role, please contact Georgia at Deverell Smith
All applications are strictly confidential.