Our client is a market leading developer that operate all over London and surrounding Home Counties. They are seeking a Regional Sales Manager help run and guide the team.
This role will require an experienced Sales Manager to monitor and maintain the endless growth of this successful division. The client are famous for their luxury developments and require someone who has experience working for a developer at a management level.
The role will require someone who has extensive management experience in the New Homes industry and has the ability to manage a large team, implement sales strategies and provide extensive information to clients. The ideal candidate must understand the importance of excellent customer service as well as being able to develop a strong sales team that over exceed their targets.
You will be based in the head office that is based in Surrey once a week, the other days you will be travelling around the various schemes in Surrey, Sussex, Oxfordshire and surrounding areas.
For the right candidate, this company is able to offer a fantastic career with constant training and development.
The following attributes are essential:
- Experience of regular reports to director level
- Exceptional knowledge of large schemes (including regeneration)
- Minimum of three years managerial experience within the New Homes industry
- A proven track record of positive international exhibitions
- Extensive experience of reporting and pricing developments as well as conduction sufficient market research
- Proven ability to drive and assist a powerful sales team
- Exceptional computer skill, including Excel
A basic salary of £60,000 is on offer with and OTE of £85,000 + other benefits.
All applications are strictly confidential.