Our client is a market leading, luxury developer that operate all over London and surrounding Home Counties. They are seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join one of their best performing regions who will be responsible for running, developing and guiding the team.
This role will require an experienced Sales Manager to monitor and maintain the endless growth of this successful division. Our client is famous for their high end, luxury developments and require someone who has experience at the top end of the market at a management level.
The role will require someone who has extensive management experience in the New Homes industry and has the ability to manage a large team, implement sales strategies and achieve targets. The ideal candidate must understand the importance of excellent customer service as well as being able to develop a strong sales team that over exceed their targets. You will be involved in scheme optimisation, pricing and strategy and any potential candidate must have a thorough understanding of this. You will also be travelling overseas to attend launches and conduct sales events; experience of doing so is desirable but not necessary.
For the right candidate, this company is able to offer a fantastic career with constant training and development.
The following attributes are essential:
- Experience of regular reports to director level
- Exceptional knowledge of large schemes (including regeneration)
- Minimum of three years managerial experience within the New Homes industry
- A proven track record of positive international exhibitions
- Extensive experience of reporting and pricing developments as well as conduction sufficient market research
- Proven ability to drive and assist a powerful sales team
- Exceptional computer skill, including Excel
For the right candidate our client is able to offer a basic of £65,000 - £80,000 with an OTE of £100,000 - £120,000.
All applications are strictly confidential.