A bespoke New Homes developer with schemes in Central and East London is seeking a fully experienced Temporary Sales Negotiator to act as an on-site sales administrator on one of their schemes in Barking.
You are perfect for this role if you have 2+ years' experience within the New Homes sector, but other sales and administration disciplines within the property industry may be considered. If you are ambitious, confident, and keen to excel in your next role you will be perfectly suited to this role.
This is an ongoing temporary position with the chance to go permanent for the right candidate.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, noting enquiries and encouraging sales.
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office.
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first-time buyers.
- Management of the company's database: ensuring seamless track of all data.
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Providing impeccable customer service at all times.
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have experience within New Homes Sales or Property Sales and Adminstration.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Be personable, well presented, and composed at all times.
- Have immaculate communication and presentation skills.
- Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed.
- Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient.
- Be able to represent the developers brand to the highest of standards at all times.