A well-established UK developer is actively seeking a new homes sales advisor for an outstanding development in Berkshire.
The suitable candidate will need at least a year of sales experience within the property market, and a strong desire to work within the flourishing new homes industry.
The developer prides itself on building strong communities across the Home Counties, offering a wide variety of product. If you want to be part of a growing team which huge ambitions then this is your opportunity.
- Meet and greet all customers on arrival to the marketing suite
- Establish good customer relationships
- Follow up and encourage on all potential sales leads
- Assist with events and launches
- Work closely with team and sales manager to hit targets
- Research the market to provide clients with knowledge and information on developments in surrounding areas
- Communicate with site managers and development team
- Maintain regular contact with customers throughout process
The suitable candidate
- Must have sales experience within the property industry
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Reasonable understanding of the "Help to Buy Scheme"
- Strong organisation skills
- Target driven
- Desire to learn
In return our client is offering
- Basic salary ranging from £23,000 up to £30,000
- Realistic OTE of £50,000
If your interest in the role or know somebody who is then please do get in touch with the Deverell Smith New Homes team today.