Our client, a major UK developer is actively seeking new homes sales advisors for a phenomenal development in Gloucestershire with a strong customer attraction.
The suitable candidate will need at least 2 years new homes site sales experience with a good knowledge of the help to buy scheme.
The developer prides itself on building strong communities, offering a wide variety of product. If you want to be part of a growing team which huge ambitions then this is your opportunity.
- Meet and greet all customers on arrival to the marketing suite
- Establish good customer relationships
- Follow up and encourage on all potential sales leads
- Assist with events and launches
- Work closely with team and sales manager to hit targets
- Research the market to provide clients with knowledge and information on developments in surrounding areas
- Communicate with site managers and development team
- Maintain regular contact with customers throughout process
The suitable candidate
- Must have a minimum of 2 years site sales experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Good understanding of the "Help to Buy Scheme"
- Strong organisation skills
- Target driven
In return our client is offering
- Basic salary ranging from £18,000 to £23,000
- Realistic OTE of £35,000
If your interest in the role or know somebody who is then please call Harry Barratt today on 0203 056 0282