NEW HOMES SALES ADVISORS - PETERBOROUGH AREA - £45,000-£50,000pa OTE
Basic £24,000 - £28,000pa
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced NEW HOMES SALES ADVISOR to join our clients award-winning business.
Their business focuses on building stunning, quality homes across the country in prime locations and our sales teams are at the core of what they do in ensuring their customers experience the highest standards of service.
As a New Homes Sales Advisor you are at the forefront of our new build developments and are responsible for driving sales and achieving the highest standards of customer service.
The working pattern for our full time New Homes Sales Advisor is 5 days per week (Thursday to Monday) with 1 weekend off a month.
The New Homes Sales Advisor role will suit an individual with experience selling houses off plan, ideally for a housebuilding developer.
- Achieve/Exceed forecast unit sales
- Determines customer needs – meets, greets, qualify, demos and closes through clear questioning and active listening
- Manage their development in a competent and proactive manner
- Takes responsibility for all sales leads, including Connections
- Follow-ups proactively and with conviction
- Refer to NHMH early in the process
- Manage their own development, to include external signage, show homes, sales area.
- Is fully aware of their limitations with regard to Property Misdescriptions Act, Financial Services Act and H&S
- Progress sales diligently, ensuring customers are fully aware of the journey ahead, that they have the assistances of our recommended solicitors and FSA, and have carried out their post reservation within 7 days
- Adhering to the Agency's Way
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in customer services and sales.
- Ability to achieve sales targets
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of reading plans and explaining them to a customer
Our client offers an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting housing developments, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges.
Their benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Sales Bonus
- Monthly commission payments
- Uniform allowance biannually
- Enhanced holiday entitlement with the opportunity to purchase additional days
- Private Healthcare
- SAYE scheme
- 'Rewards' Scheme - Voluntary benefits scheme
With an ambitious growth strategy, our client is going places so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, this Estate Agency is the right place for you.
PLEASE APPLY TODAY
Rayner East Ref: RPE 1099
Contact Details: If you are interested in this role as a NEW HOMES SALES ADVISOR please contact the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel EAST Office and please send us a copy of your CV.
Please Note: Rayner Personnel – Property Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.
Rayner Personnel - Property Recruitment provides a bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. The Rayner Personnel “East” franchise covers all the Essex area and East Anglia, including Cambridge, Peterborough, Norfolk and Suffolk.
You are always welcome to call our office and talk, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. Call us todaY or visit our website: www.raynerpersonnel.com
IAN HOSKINS Director 07538 315866
STEVE TALBOT – Associate Recruiter 07989 949892
MANDY ANDERSON – Associate Recruiter 07940 168941
EDMUND KHOURY – Associate Recruiter 07852 213221