Deverell Smith have been instructed by a market leading independent consultancy who operate in the North of England and Scotland to assist them in finding a New Homes Sales and Marketing Manager.
Our client is a market leader in their patch and are rapidly expanding. They are seeking someone who has experience within the new homes industry who is ambitious and driven. They would like someone to come on board who can develop and grow a brand new team in the West of Scotland. Subject to this person being successful, there is opportunity to quickly progress into a very senior role within the business. There is huge scope to build a very successful team and therefore they need someone who can hit the ground running and grow a team quickly.
The role will initially begin with building effective relationships with current clients as well developing new clients too. You will also manage a team of brokers who will be responsible for selling the stock you are instructed on. You will be solely responsible for bringing on new business, leading and guiding the team, and growing this region.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Building the New Homes team in West Scotland
- Managing, leading and guiding the team to ensure set KPI's and targets are achieved
- Bringing on new business
- Mainlining and developing current clients
- Expanding the company's network and building relationships with new clients
- Actively cross sell across the business
- Devise sales strategies and implement across the team
- Devise a growth plan for this new region and action imminently
- Accountable for promoting and developing your team
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven sales and business development experience ideally with a strong network in Scotland
- Operational management experience
- Strong market knowledge
- Business to business networking experience
- Excellent IT skills inclusive of Excel
- Ability to write reporting and create and deliver presentations
- Ability to build, motivate and guide a successful team
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to join this exciting company and develop their career rapidly. This role would be ideal for a current manager who is looking to excel to a senior level quickly. It is imperative you are motivated, hard working and can work independently.
A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate. Please contact Georgia Zambakides from Deverell Smith should you wish to have a confidential conversation.