One of the UK's leading housing associations and one of London's largest residential developers is looking for an experienced Sales Associate to join their team.
Our client builds high-quality homes to meet a range of needs and incomes, they have a reputation of excellence and have won awards for the design of their homes.
As a Sales Associate you will report into the field Sales Manager, you are required to sell off plan from a marketing suite, via a show apartment, a model and floor plans.
The role requires a proactive, personable and ambitious individual who has a track record of meeting targets in a demanding sales environment.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Associate:
- Management of the company's database to optimise sales opportunities
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, taking enquiries and encouraging sales
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first time buyer
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
The ideal New Homes Sales Associate should:
- Have a proven track record of high end property sales experience preferably in New Homes
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy, inclusive of Microsoft excel
- Be self-motivated, determined
- Represent the developers brand to the highest of standards
- Good team player
If you have experience and you are happy to work regular weekends and you are interested in and finding out more information about the above role please do not hesitate to send your CV across to Georgia.littlejohn @deverellsmith.com.