Our client an award winning independent estate agent is looking for a New Homes Sales Consultant to join their busy Land and New Homes team based in their Uxbridge office.The ideal candidate will be a confident and persuasive individual who is highly driven and enthusiastic with a proven background in sales.
Supported by the New Homes Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of New Homes across the company office network.Within this role you will liaise with all the company's front line offices to provide an all-round service to clients.
- Carry out viewings on new home sites
- Welcome all customers in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner
- Listen carefully to correctly ascertain customers needs
- Match customers to suitable properties and organise viewings
- Ensure immediate notification of available properties
- Pass all offers to the New Homes Manager
- Take every opportunity to generate financial service opportunities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous sales and face to face customer service experience is essential
- Ability to achieve and exceed targets
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- The ability to work accurately whilst under pressure in a target orientated environment
- Computer literate
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
- A good knowledge of the local area
- You must hold a full UK/EU driving licence and have access to your own transport
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 9am to 6pm Fridays and 9am to 4pm every Saturday.
New Homes business levels are at an all time high, so this is a fantastic oppurtunity to be part of the success. If you have the drive, motivation and commitment to succeed in a challenging environment, apply today !!