We are currently seeking an ambitious and intuitive New Homes Sales Negotiator to become the new lead on site for a fast selling, sought after development based in Reading. You will be working for the leading agent in the area and will help sell stunning off plan family homes through a show home, marketing suite and model.
Our client is open to a fantastic Sales Consultant to work either full-time or part-time. You will be required to work weekends with one weekend off a month. The role has potential to turn permanent for the right person.
The development is located in the idyllic village Sonning Common. Please note our client is looking for an individual living relevantly close to the area. We want to speak to experienced, assertive team leaders who have a proven track record of taking responsibility and supervising a dynamic Sales team in New Homes or Agency.
The Key Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Negotiator:
- Meeting and greeting premium customers and offering exceptional customer service
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- Maintaining the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database when required
- Be a brand ambassador to the developer and uphold their renowned reputation
The ideal New Homes Senior Negotiator should:
- Have a minimum of 2 year's experience in New Homes Sales
- Have at least 1 years experience leading a team in New Homes or Agency
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Must be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be well presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have the ability to work effectively using their own initiative and be able to work as part of a team
If this role sounds of interest to you please don't hesitate to get in contact and send your CV across to email@example.com