We are currently seeking a New Homes Sales Consultant to work for one of the most successful agents in Kent, on a 12 month fixed term contract based in Ashford. Our client is expecting an energetic, self-reliant Sales Consultant to sell contemporary apartments from one of the developer's very first South East ventures. This is a fantastic opportunity to sell something new and exciting in the area. Our client is looking for this individual to start ASAP.
You will be required to negotiate and sell 1-3 bedroom apartments off plan from a marketing suite via a show room, model and floor plan. New Homes experience is not essential however a passion for property and a proven desire to sell and build fantastic relationships is vital. Help to buy knowledge is critical.
The Key Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting premium customers and offering exceptional customer service
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- Maintaining the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database when required
- Be a brand ambassador to the developer and uphold their renowned reputation
The ideal New Homes Consultant should:
- Have a minimum of 2 year's Sales and customer service experience
- Be available to work every weekend
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Be well presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have the ability to work effectively using their own initiative and be able to work as part of a team
If this role sounds of interest and you fit the requirements please do not hesitate to get in contact and send your CV across to tess.amigoni@ deverellsmith.com or call her on 02038234349 for an confidential chat.