We are currently seeking a Sales Consultant to work for one of the most successful property consultancies in London, on a 12 month fixed term contract, covering maternity leave. Our client is expecting a well-versed, confident Sales Consultant to sell homes from one of London's most innovative, luxury developments. Our client is looking for this individual to start in March.
You will be required to sell London apartments off plan from a marketing suite via a show room, model and floor plan. Knowledge of the London property market is an essential for this role.
The Key Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting premium customers and offering exceptional customer service
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- Maintaining the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database when required
- Be a brand ambassador to the developer and uphold their renowned reputation
The ideal New Homes Consultant should:
- Have a minimum of 2 year's experience in New Homes Sales
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Must be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be well presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have the ability to work effectively using their own initiative and be able to work as part of a team
If this role sounds of interest and you fit the requirements please do not hesitate to get in contact and send your CV across to tess.amigoni@ deverellsmith.com or call her on 02038234349 for an confidential chat.