We are currently seeking a junior New Homes Sales Consultant to work for an innovative, welcoming developer based in Chatham, Kent. Our client is looking to hire a Sales Consultant permanently so this could be the perfect opportunity to trial and temp in New Homes and see if this is the career pathway for you!
You will be required to negotiate and sell 1-3 bedroom apartments off plan from a marketing suite via a show room, model and floor plan. New Homes experience is not essential however a passion for property and a proven desire to sell and build fantastic relationships is vital.
We want to speak to individuals with a sales and customer service background, ideally living close to the development. A passion for property and a strong work ethic is vital.
The Key Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting premium customers and offering exceptional customer service
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- Maintaining the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database when required
- Be a brand ambassador to the developer and uphold their renowned reputation
The ideal New Homes Consultant should:
- Have a minimum of 2 year's Sales and customer service experience
- Be available to work every weekend
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Be well presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have the ability to work effectively using their own initiative and be able to work as part of a team
If this role sounds of interest and you fit the requirements please do not hesitate to get in contact and send your CV across to tess.amigoni@ deverellsmith.com or call her on 02038234349 for an confidential chat.