We are currently seeking a New Homes Sales Consultant to join a passionate, hard working sales team based in the beautiful North of Surrey, Englefield Green. This is an exceptionally high-end, stunning development surrounded by acres of land and beautiful countryside.
Our client is one of the leading property consultancies in the UK instructed to sell one of the most prestigious schemes in Surrey. As a New Homes Sales Consultant, you will be required to manage the front desk and welcome/assist any potential buyers around the stunning marketing suite. You will come to meet exceptionally high net worth individuals therefore experience in this field is essential.
We want to speak to well-rounded, personable individuals who can represent the brand in one of the most affluent areas in the South East. To be considered for this role you must have a passion for New Homes as well as proven sales and customer service experience. New Homes Sales Experience is desired and property experience is essential.
We want to speak to someone who understand the property industry and the buying process.
This is a 24 month fixed term contract where you will start on the day of the launch. You will work full-time and will be paid weekly. There will be a fantastic commission structure put in place where you can earn up to £1000k per plot.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting customers, assisting in viewings of the marketing suite and show homes
- Assisting the sales team and generating leads when required
- Taking telephone enquiries
- Maintaining the marketing suite to a high standard
- Updating the database when required
The ideal Junior New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have proven New Homes and property experience
- Sales, customer experience working with HNW clients
- Be a fast learner and able to pick up stunning specifications quickly
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Flexible to working Weekends
- Be willing to work well as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and be able to take direction from senior members of staff
If this role is of any interest and fit the criteria please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02038234393. We look forward to hearing from you.