A leading property developer is looking for a New Homes Sales Consultant to join their sales team. They will be based within their Marketing Suite in Horley. This firm is internationally recognised as being a market leader within the property industry and are currently developing some of London's most prestigious residential developments.
Role and Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- To answer all incoming calls and action them appropriately
- Entering client details onto the sales database
- Making appointments for sites and achieve weekly and monthly targets
- To apply advance sales skills to drive sales and meet the sales target
- To represent the client to the best possible standard
- Work on-site selling off plan luxury property
- To report to the New Homes Sales Manager
Essential requirements are as follows;
- Proven track record in sales
- New Homes sales experience (minimum 2 years)
- Excellent time management
If you are interested in this role or would like further information please contact Amy Porter at Deverell Smith on email@example.com.