I am working on behalf of a very well-known regional developer who is seeking a new homes Sales Advisor for a new scheme near the Heathrow area.
They are renowned for their bespoke product and have a very good reputation in the Residential Development industry. They are seeking a Sales Negotiator to be based on a new scheme coming up in the borough of Hillingdon.
The ideal candidate will have a property or sales background and keen interest in the Res Dev market. This will provide the right candidate with fantastic experience and there is scope for progression in the future.
Your day to day role will include:
- Selling the off plan units
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, taking enquiries and encouraging sales
- Assisting with events and launches
- Working closely as a team to ensure targets at hit
- Researching the market to provide clients with up to date knowledge and information on the development and surrounding area
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Offering ideas for the marketing of the development
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong sales background, ideally within the property industry
- Be comfortable dealing with ultra HNWI's
- Used to working to sales targets
- Be driven, hardworking and keen to work for a luxury developer
- Be extremely presentable and articulate
- Have good IT skills inclusive of excel
Please note: Although it will always be a 5 day working week, weekend work will be necessary however this will be on a rota basis and will therefore enable you to have 1 weekend a month off.
Salary - circa £25,000 - £28,000 basic OTE £45,000 - £50,000