We are currently working with one of the largest UK developers. Our client is looking for a sales consultant to join the team across North London. You will be based across a few different schemes across North London and spend up to a week at a time at one site, after a year this role will be based on one of the schemes permanently. This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking to get into New Homes from a sales background. This role is offering lots of training and progression. The ideal candidates will come from a sales background and will have a keen interest in the New Homes Market.
Your Day to day role will include:
- Selling off plan units
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, taking enquiries and encouraging sales
- Working closely as a tram to ensure targets are hit
- Assisting with events and launches
- Researching the market to provide clients with up to date knowledge and information on the development and surrounding area.
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong sales background and a passion for property.
- Be comfortable dealing with ultra HNWI's
- Used to working to sales targets
- Be driven, hardworking and keen to work for a luxury developer
- Be extremely presentable and articulate
- Have good IT skills inclusive of excel
Although it will always be a 5 day working week, weekend work will be necessary.
Salary - circa £25,000-£26,000 basic OTE £35,000 - £40,000