Our client is Readings leading Estate Agent and they are looking for a super ambitious and customer focused Sales consultant to join their growing New Homes sales team on a temp to perm basis.
We would like to speak to individuals with confident communication skills, drive and ambition. Our client is open to background however you must have proven residential sales experience, a passion for property and a strong work ethic.
The property market and local economy is extremely positive in Reading and you will be working from a stylish Head office in Reading town centre selling across a portfolio of 20 new developments. This is a fantastic opportunity where you will quickly see progression in your career within property.
You must have a minimum of 1 years Estate Agency or New Homes experience to be considered for this role.
All sites are within a 10 miles radius from your base and you will spend a lot of time working from marketing suites and attending viewings. A driving license and car is compulsory for the role.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Building a rapport and liaising with a variety of clients visiting the marketing suites
- Working closely with your team and sales manager to exceed targets
- Researching the market to provide clients with insights on the local area
- Working in a target driven environment to ensure sales targets are achieved and over exceeded where possible
- Following up leads
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Previous residential sales experience in Agency or New Homes
- Strong organisation skills/ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work weekends (on a rota)
- Desire to learn and take direction
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
If this role is of any interest, please feel free to email your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or call me on my direct line 02038234393. I look forward to hearing from you!