We are currently seeking charismatic, proficient New Homes sale consultants based in Surrey, that are looking for flexible working hours, full-time or part-time. We want to speak to dependable individuals who have proven experience selling off plan units for either a developer or consultancy.
You will temp for various leading, well-reputed developers and agents in the area on an ongoing or ad hoc basis.
As a New Homes Sales Consultant your main role will be to act as an extra pair of hands on-site for a busy and driven sales team. You must have proven experience of reservation, exchange and sales progression. Some sites you will be asked to loan work, holding the fort, so New Homes experience is essential.
The key responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Sell off plan luxury New Homes from a sales & marketing suite
- Manage and negotiate the sales process through to completion
- Maintain the marketing suite to the highest standard
- When required, conduct market research in order to maintain current new homes industry knowledge
- Weekend work is required
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have a minimum of a year experience in New Homes Sales
- Be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be articulate, well-spoken and personable
- Deliver dedicated to offering exceptional customer service at all times
- Able to work autonomously
- Be a brand ambassador
Please give Tess Amigoni a call if you are interested in finding out more on 02038234393 or please email your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com