We are actively looking for a new homes sales director, to lead the well-established new homes division of a very reputable estate agency in Berkshire.
The suitable candidate will need at least 5 years of sales director experience within the property industry, a proven track record of sales and an innovative style of marketing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with passion for the flourishing new homes market, to take a well-established new homes team and help them lead in the frontier of new homes sales.
- Managing both new homes and residential divisions
- Sit on the executive board reporting to MD of residential sales and development director
- Manage front and back of the residential office ensuring all targets are hit
- Take full control of marketing budgets to hit targets set by yourself and development director
- Be the main point of contact with clients on all active sites ensuring all expectations are met/ exceeded i.e. sales, timescales and service.
- Manage all field sales managers and sales hub team based in office
- Assist both MD and Development director in winning new business
- Build teams and recruit staff to perform at the highest level within the companies visions
- Create, implement and manage innovative marketing activities whilst ensuring the best of customer service is delivered
- Lead and motivate the new homes and residential teams
- Work closely with the development director and the MD of residential to set goals, prepare budgets and approve expenditures for each financial period
- Set targets and track performances of your teams to ensure they provide a fantastic service for all customers which fits align with the companies' vision.
- Collate and analyse performance data to assist with marketing
- Assist the new homes client's sales managers with identifying and suggesting on any marketing strategies or tactics and implanting as appropriate.
- Ensure that your team is passionate about customer service and focused on continuous improvement
- Manage the coordination of all staff rota's providing cover for sickness and holidays
- Assist MD and development director in the procurement of new sites
The suitable candidate
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a sales director within the property industry
- Passionate about customer service
In return our client is offering
- Highly competitive salary
- Car and mileage with benefits
If you're interest in the role or know somebody who is then please to get in touch today on 0203 056 0282