We at Deverell Smith are actively looking for a new homes sales manager to work on an award winning development in Berkshire.
This person will be responsible for managing an outstanding scheme with a large team underneath them. You will be working for a well-established developer who are renowned for building high spec developments in and around London and the Home Counties. The developer has won a number of nationally recognised awards for their builds, which has made them one of the most desirable developers to work for in the UK.
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for growing and supporting the successful team as well as overseeing this large new build scheme.
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for the selling of a super large scheme.
- Managing the sales teams to ensure they are performing as best as possible and targets are met
- Helping ensure overall company targets are met and hopefully exceeded
- Day to day management of scheme sales budgets
- Having the ability to create appraisal reports and deliver these to senior directors as well as conduct market research, you will also be required to conduct monthly reports
- Ensuring units are sold within target time-lines
- Provide support and training sales staff
- Having involvement in marketing collateral for schemes
- Ensuring journey to completion is a smooth process for customers
- Liaising with solicitors to ensure all relevant documentation throughout conveyancing is correct and received.
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience:
- Excellent knowledge of New build sales process as well as thorough experience of the conveyancing process
- Proven experience within the new homes industry
- Have the ability to understand and enhance plans and drawings.
- Experience of working within a results driven environment
- Experience of team management and motivating staff
- High level of communication and organisational skills
- Excellent I.T skills in all main Microsoft Software and ability to easily pick up the use of new systems.
In retunr my client is offering as salary between £26,000 and £30,000 with a realistic on target earning of £60,000
As an extra perk my client encourages staff to have 1 weekends off in 4.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please contact Harry Barratt from Deverell Smith on 0203 056 0282 alternatively at firstname.lastname@example.org