Deverell Smith have been instructed by a famous residential developer who are renowned for being market leaders within London. They have recently acquired a new, super large regeneration scheme in West London and are seeking a Senior Sales Manager to join the team.
This Project Sales Manager will report directly into the Head of Sales and be responsible for managing the performance of the sales team as well as providing regular reporting, sometimes to board level, and assist with future strategy planning. The development in launching in a few months and it would be preferable if the Project Sales Manager could start before then to be involved from the early stages.
This development is a flag ship scheme for our client and therefore this person needs to have a sound understand of the new homes market and have proven senior management experience. There will be over 1000 units and therefore huge longevity is on offer with this role, there will also be lots of future progression and will therefore suit someone looking to progress their career. Due to the nature of the site, the candidate going forward for this role needs to be at a managerial level already.
This role will involve:
- Implementing the current sales strategy and supporting sales agents
- Ensuring sales targets are being met and where possible, over achieved
- Assisting with future strategy planning
- Stepping in for the head of sales where necessary to conduct presentations and reports to board/senior director level
- Working closely with other sectors of the business such as construction, technical and legal teams
- Negotiating and managing external sales agents as well as your team
- Holding weekly sales meetings and reporting back to the head of sales, suggesting and implementing changes where needed
- Overall management of the sales and marketing suite
- To generate potential sales leads
- Ensure a smooth customer journey is offered at all times
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have proven sales management experience within residential development
- Have a strong track record of off plan sales
- Have worked within a sales and marketing suite and be familiar with the sales process
- Be results orientated and know how to develop and maintain a sales team
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have the ability to deal with UHNWI's and have proven experience selling them property and assisting with their investments
A competitive salary is on offer and is very dependent on how experienced the ideal candidate is but the basic will be circa £40,000 with and OTE of around £80,000.