I am looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Manager in Worcestershire and the West Midlands to work in the luxury retirement sector.
If you are a New Homes Sales Manager for a developer/house builder, managing multiple high volume sites (over 200 units) and have strong experience in strategy, unit mix, pricing (land acquisition knowledge is always useful) and building a strong team of New Homes Sales Negotiators, please get in touch ASAP.
Even if you are not located in this part of the UK, or you are in London, we would love to hear from you as we have new and fresh senior opportunities.
Please only apply to this role if you have 2+ New Homes Sales /New Homes Management experience - selling off-plan, from a marketing suite, managing one to multiple schemes.
- Regular reporting to the Director
- Knowledge of New Homes/ Residential Sales and development market
- Competent in setting targets to the team
- Responsibility for overlooking a whole team and the marketing suite
- Excellent computer literacy, inclusive of Excel
- Ability to drive sales teams efficiently
- Experience in collating market research
- At least 2 years New homes experience at Senior level or equivalent
- Flexible with weekends
- Current market knowledge and understanding
The client is offering:
- Up to £35,000 - £50,000 basic (flexible) and £80,000+ OTE
- Competitive career progression
Looking to interview next week - please contact Roberta at Deverell Smith.