One of my clients - a prestigious Estate Agent - known across the globe is looking for a switched-on New Homes Sales Manager to run multiple sites across the North. Whether you work for an agency or a developer with good account management skills, I would like to hear from you.
My client is looking to interview ASAP in order to get someone on board prior to January 2019.
Please only apply to this role if you have 2+ New Homes Sales /New Homes Management experience - selling off-plan, from a marketing suite, managing multiple to just one schemes.
- Regular reporting to the Director
- Knowledge of New Homes/ Residential Sales and development market
- Competent in setting targets to the team
- Responsibility for overlooking a whole team and the marketing suite
- Excellent computer literacy, inclusive of Excel
- Ability to drive sales teams efficiently
- Experience in collating market research
- At least 3 years New homes experience at Senior level or equivalent
- Flexible with weekends
- Current market knowledge and understanding
The client is offering:
- Up to £35,000 basic and £50,000 OTE
- Competitive career progression
Looking to interview next week - please contact Roberta at Deverell Smith.