We are looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Manager to work for a very successful and established independent agent in North/East London. Our client has an established New Homes department and are currently looking for a manager for their sales team. Experience within New Homes management is a must, as the role will include driving sales, managing targets and maintaining organisation within the office. The role will be head office based with a small amount of on-site management.
The role will include
- Direct management of New Homes Sales Team
- Maintaining good communication links between sales team and upper management team
- Ensuring sales targets are being met and where possible, over achieved
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- Provide direction to your department.
- Manage operation of the division
The ideal candidate will
- Be an experienced New Homes Sales Manager
- 3 years' experience within the new homes industry
- Be Target driven
- The ability and experience in motivating and leading a team
- Have good initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and clients
Salary £40,000 basic OTE £100,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a great team, please apply below or contact Laura at Deverell Smith for more information