One of my clients is a leading property company in Scotland and the North of England.
They are looking for an exceptional New Homes Sales and Marketing / Business Development Manager to join them and develop and lead a strong new homes team.
Please only apply to this role if you have 2+ New Homes / Estate Agent Management experience: Selling off-plan, from a marketing suite, management experience of both multiple schemes / clients / offices, as well as outstanding area knowledge of Scotland (Edinburgh, Newcastle and Glasgow).
- Regular reporting to the Director
- Knowledge of New Homes / Residential Sales and development market
- Competent in setting targets to the team
- Responsibility for overlooking a whole team and the marketing suite
- Excellent computer literacy, inclusive of Excel
- Ability to drive sales teams efficiently
- Experience in collating market research
- At least 2 years New Homes experience at Senior / Director level or equivalent
- Flexible with weekends
- Current market knowledge and understanding (Specifically to Scotland)
- Experience in business development / pitching
The client is offering:
- Up to £35,000 - £60,000 basic (please get in touch if you are on more)
- £80,000+ OTE (salary subject to individual / flexibility)
Looking to interview next week - please contact Roberta at Deverell Smith.