I am looking for experienced New Homes Sales Managers across the UK outside of London. We are busier than ever and our clients are wanting only the best leaders in the market.
If you are Senior New Homes Negotiator looking to take the next step, or already a New Homes Sales Manager used to dealing with high volume sites, and fancy a change of scenery - I would love to hear from you.
Please get in touch so we can run any senior roles we have by you or if you would like to interview as soon as the New Year comes.
Please only apply to this role if you have 2+ New Homes Sales /New Homes Management experience - selling off-plan, from a marketing suite, managing one to multiple schemes.
- Regular reporting to the Director
- Knowledge of New Homes/ Residential Sales and development market
- Competent in setting targets to the team
- Responsibility for overlooking a whole team and the marketing suite
- Excellent computer literacy, inclusive of Excel
- Ability to drive sales teams efficiently
- Experience in collating market research
- At least 2 years New homes experience at Senior level or equivalent
- Flexible with weekends
- Current market knowledge and understanding
The client is offering:
- Up to £40,000 basic (dependent on the person) and £50,000+ OTE
- Competitive career progression
Looking to interview next week - please contact Roberta at Deverell Smith.