New Homes Sales Manager - South East London
Our client one of the UK's largest developers in London. They are actively looking for a Sales Manager to work on Site on a stunning new development in South East London and to drive and lead the successful sales team. My Client is looking for someone who knows the London property market very well and has previously managed a new development.
The ideal candidate will not only play an essential role in developing their sales teams, revenue and strategic growth, but will provide vision, direction and leadership. The specific duties are likely to include:
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
- Delivering sales consistently and consecutively
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for the company
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
- Recruiting and managing large teams of staff
- International travel for launches and exhibitions
- Provide direction to your apartment
Skills and interests
This role requires the following additional competencies:
- Proficient business sense
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Appropriate IT, budget and report writing skills
- Proven new build senior management experience is a must.
This position offers an attractive salary and package, please contact Lucy Norman if you are interested.