Deverell Smith have recently been instructed on an excellent positon for a famous housing provider as they are seeking a Sales Manager.
This person will be responsible for an exceptional scheme in the Wokingham area as well as a fairly large team underneath them. You will be working for a global developer who are renowned for building exceptional developments in and around London and the Home Counties. They are arguably the most luxury developer and will offer you a fantastic career platform.
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for growing and supporting the successful team as well as overseeing this large new build scheme.
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for the selling of a super large scheme.
- Managing the sales teams to ensure they are performing as best as possible and targets are met
- Helping ensure overall company targets are met and hopefully exceeded
- Day to day management of scheme sales budgets
- Having the ability to create appraisal reports and deliver these to senior directors as well as conduct market research, you will also be required to conduct monthly reports
- Ensuring units are sold within target timelines
- Provide support and training sales staff
- Having involvement in marketing collateral for schemes
- Ensuring journey to completion is a smooth process for customers
- Liaising with solicitors to ensure all relevant documentation throughout conveyancing is correct and received.
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience:
- Excellent knowledge of New build sales process as well as thorough experience of the conveyancing process
- Proven experience within the new homes industry
- Have the ability to understand and enhance plans and drawings.
- Experience of working within a results driven environment
- Experience of team management and motivating staff
- High level of communication and organisational skills
- Excellent I.T skills in all main Microsoft Software and ability to easily pick up the use of new systems.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please contact Georgia from Deverell Smith.