A wonderful opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading developers in the retirement and residential homes sector with schemes across the South West is seeking a fully experienced permanent Sales Negotiator to act as a sales consultant within their modern marketing suite.
You are perfect for this role if you have 2+ years' experience within the New Homes sector, but other sales disciplines within the property industry may be considered. If you are ambitious, confident, and keen to excel in your next role you will be perfectly suited to this role.
The role is Monday to Friday (one weekend will be on a rota and given back in lieu).
As the role is for a highly specialised developer, please only apply if you have experience within the property industry in a sales environment.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, noting enquiries and encouraging sales.
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office.
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first-time buyers.
- Management of the company's database: ensuring seamless track of all data.
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Providing impeccable customer service at all times.
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have experience within New Homes Sales or Property Sales.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Be personable, well presented, and composed at all times.
- Have immaculate communication and presentation skills.
- Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed.
- Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient.
- Be able to represent the developers brand to the highest of standards at all times.