Outstanding lead property developer is currently seeking a proficient Sales Negotiator to look after one of their key sites in Surrey. Our client is a titan in the industry and has launched a flurry of New Homes developments over the past 15 years.
You will be exceptionally gifted at sales, having worked within a marketing suite and be not just comfortable but adept at selling off-plan. Whilst strong sales acumen is essential, so is the ability to sell 'the dream' to key high net worth individuals - creative applicants within a property sales environment are highly encouraged to apply.
3+ years' of New Homes sales experience is required, but applicants from within another property sales discipline will be considered.
This role is an ongoing temporary assignment.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, noting enquiries and encouraging sales.
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office.
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first-time buyers.
- Management of the company's database: ensuring seamless track of all data.
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Providing impeccable customer service at all times.
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have experience within New Homes Sales or Property Sales.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Be personable, well presented, and composed at all times.
- Have immaculate communication and presentation skills.
- Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed.
- Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient.
- Be able to represent the developers brand to the highest of standards at all times.