Our client, a prestigious UK estate agency are actively seeking a new homes sales negotiator to sell new build properties across Somerset,
The suitable candidate will need at least a year of sales experience within the property market, and a strong desire to work within the flourishing new homes industry.
The role would suit an estate agent who is looking to transfer their sales skills into the rewarding new homes market, and secure themselves a position with a highly reputable company.
- Establish good customer relationships
- Follow up and encourage on all potential sales leads
- Work closely with team and sales manager to hit targets
- Research the market to provide clients with knowledge and information on developments in surrounding areas
- Communicate with site managers and development teams
- Maintain regular contact with customers throughout process
The suitable candidate
- Must have sales experience within the property industry
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Reasonable understanding of the "Help to Buy Scheme"
- Strong organisation skills
- Target driven
- Desire to learn
The role will require you to work Monday to Friday.
In return our client is offering
- Basic salary up to £27,000
- Very competitive commission structure
If your interest in the role or know somebody who is then please contact Harry Barratt today on 0203 056 0282 or alternatively email@example.com