An experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator is required by a prestigious residential developer to work in the marketing suite on a new development based in Canary Wharf.
The ideal candidate should have a property sales background and ideally New Homes experience, however this is not essential.
You will be dealing with a mixture of international and local buyers, selling luxury residential properties off plan, working with prospective buyers from their initial enquiry through to completion.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and grow with a company who have built a fantastic reputation for the quality of their product and the service they offer their clients.
The role of the New Homes Sales Negotiator will include:
- Selling residential properties off plan
- Carrying out viewings of the marketing suite, taking enquires and stimulating sales
- Providing exceptional customer service to everyone you deal with
- Contacting potential buyers
- Working closely with a small team and ensuring targets are hit
The ideal candidate for this New Homes Sales Negotiator will:
- Have a strong sales background within the property industry
- Be hardworking, driven, and be enthusiastic about the development
- Be extremely presentable and articulate
- Desire to learn
- Outstanding customer service experience
This role is 5 days a week and working Saturdays on a rota basis.
Salary - £25,000 basic OTE £45,000
If you'd like more information on the role then please contact Lucy Foskett at Deverell Smith or apply below today.