An international firm with a huge name within the property industry are searching for a savvy, polished sales negotiator to delve into their client's needs and sell properties from their extensive and luxury new homes portfolio.
Based in their impressive head office in the City Of London, this is a stellar opportunity for a smart and driven individual searching for a role within a renowned company with a high earning potential. The role is fast-paced and will involve travelling to numerous developments scattered over London.
The ideal candidate will need a minimum of 1 years' property experience.
- Liaising with clients and selling from a portfolio of developments
- Maintaining strong client relationships and offering excellent customer service at all times
- Assisting with private events
- Working closely with team and Sales Manager
- Researching the market to ensuring you have excellent knowledge on the surrounding area
- Communicating with site managers and development team
The suitable candidate:
- Strong customer facing background
- Impeccable manner
- Strong organisation skills
- Knowledge of site-specific areas of London and the surrounding areas
- Property sales experience (minimum 1 year)
- Must be able to work weekends
- Desire to learn and progress
In return our client is offering:
Base salary £25,000 (+ £60,000 OTE uncapped)
10am - 6pm
If you would like to apply for this role - please contact Roberta Blackford at Deverell Smith