A classically architectural developer with schemes across Kent is seeking a fully experienced Temporary Sales Negotiator to act as an experienced sales consultant across their exquisitely built new homes sites.
You are perfect for this role if you have 2+ years' experience within the New Homes sector, but other sales disciplines within the property industry may be considered. If you are ambitious, confident, and keen to excel in your next role you will be perfectly suited to this role.
You must be able to manage your own time, take direction well from Senior Sales Negotiators, and have an unrelenting ambition to succeed in a sales heavy environment. Additional languages are also highly sought.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, noting enquiries and encouraging sales.
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office.
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first-time buyers.
- Management of the company's database: ensuring seamless track of all data.
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Providing impeccable customer service at all times.
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have experience within New Homes Sales or Property Sales.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Be personable, well presented, and composed at all times.
- Have immaculate communication and presentation skills.
- Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed.
- Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient.
- Be able to represent the developers brand to the highest of standards at all times.
Please contact Lucas at Deverell Smith (email@example.com)