One of London's largest regeneration schemes in the up and coming area of Wembley is looking for Sales Administrator / Sales Progressor to join their team on a 6 month contract.
They are looking for individuals who prove themselves to be proactive, personable and hit the ground running at this high end development. They require someone to successfully oversea the conveyance of the remaining 150 units.
The impressive scheme is transforming a long-neglected space around the National Wembley Stadium into a vibrant and self-sustaining new district of London.
The Responsibilities of a Sales Progressor / Sales Administrator:
- Responsible for progressing the sales process for all the new home plot sales
- Distribution of contracts to other parties, logging of data for future analysis and archive of contracts as appropriate.
- Dealing with all administration for sales enquiries including liaising with solicitors, agents (both within the UK and internationally) and responding to and resolving queries.
- Administering of purchase order and Focal Point systems
- Administer all enquiries and systematically develop processes to record data and distribute purchaser information with due regard to the Data Protection Act 1998 and confidentiality of financial information.
- Produce daily/weekly status reports and ensure tracking sheets are updated on a daily basis.
- Progressing sales includes correspondence, reporting and administrative tasks associated with the sales process.
- Provide assistance in the sales and lettings office during busy periods, including dealing with sales enquiries.
- Ensure sales database is kept up to date on a daily basis.
- Effectively use of internal and external sales software packages through the sales process for compliance purposes including Veco 1, Yardi Business Link and Focal Point.
The ideal Sales Progressor / Administrator should:
- Proven experience in plot sales, the legal conveyance process and data management using sophisticated office systems.
- IT literate with intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with a good telephone manner.
- An enthusiastic team player
- Focused, analytical and good attention to detail.
- Commitment to providing the highest level of customer care.
If you think this role sounds of interest to you please do not hesitate to send your CV across to Georgia.littlejohn @deverellsmith.com
Salary: 32'000 6 Month Contract