I am looking for a New Homes Senior Sales Manager in the East Midlands to work for a national house builder.
If you are a New Homes Sales Manager (Senior Sales Manager) used to dealing with high volume sites, and fancy a change of scenery - I would love to hear from you ASAP, interviewing soon (this month).
Please only apply to this role if you have 2+ New Homes Management experience - selling off-plan, from a marketing suite, managing one to multiple schemes/managing a team (working directly for a developer).
- Regular reporting to the Director
- Knowledge of New Homes/ Residential Sales and development market
- Competent in setting targets to the team
- Responsibility for overlooking a whole team and the marketing suite
- Excellent computer literacy, inclusive of Excel
- Ability to drive sales teams efficiently
- Experience in collating market research
- At least 2 years New Homes management experience at senior level or equivalent
- Flexible with weekends
- Current market knowledge and understanding
The client is offering:
- Up to £45,000 basic (dependent/flexible on the person) and approx. £60,000+ OTE
Looking to interview next week - please contact Roberta at Deverell Smith.