I am currently recruiting for an established Sales Negotiator for one of London's prime shared ownership developers. The New Homes developer is seeking a sales consultant to focus on a number of their new homes marketing suites in North West London. You will be primarily focused on one site at a time, moving to another upon completion.
You must be an adept New Homes sales negotiator, and shared ownership sales experience is highly sought after. You will be based on site in the marketing suite, and you must be comfortable using all Microsoft software (Excel, Word, et cetera). I'm looking for confident, ambitious and diligent New Homes negotiators who want to forge a stellar sales career.
2+ years' of New Homes sales experience is required, but applicants from within another property sales discipline will be considered.
Please note: this role requires you to work every weekend with two days off in the week.
Salary £22,000 to £24,000 per annum with OTE c. £42,000 +
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, noting enquiries and encouraging sales.
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office.
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first-time buyers.
- Management of the company's database: ensuring seamless track of all data.
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Providing impeccable customer service at all times.
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have experience within New Homes Sales or Property Sales.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Be personable, well presented, and composed at all times.
- Have immaculate communication and presentation skills.
- Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed.
- Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient.
- Be able to represent the developers brand to the highest of standards at all times.