New Homes Site Sales Executive – Dunstable, Beds
Our client is a National award winning Property Developer with a new site in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, who is currently seeking a proficient New Homes Site Sales Executive to look after a key site. Our client is well respected in the New Homes sector and has launched a successful collection of residential developments locally & nationally.
You will be a successful sales person, having worked within a New Homes marketing suite or in an Estate Agency business. Whilst strong sales acumen is essential, so is the ability to build excellent customer rapport, be welcoming, be well informed with product knowledge and be able to negotiate and progress sales through to completion.
A requirement of 1 year of New Homes Sales Sector experience is needed for this position.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Executive:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, noting enquiries and encouraging sales.
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office.
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first-time buyers.
- Management of the company's database: ensuring seamless track of all data.
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Manage agreed sales through to successful completion
- Providing impeccable customer service at all times.
The Ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have experience within New Homes Sales or Property Sales.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Be personable, well presented, and composed at all times.
- Have immaculate communication and presentation skills.
- Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed.
- Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient.
- Be able to manage sales agreed and conveyancing process to completion
- Be able to represent the Developer’s brand to the highest of standards at all times.
- Generous Basic Salary
- Strong Commission package
- Additional Sales incentives
- Working 5 Days a Week - 3 in 4 weekends.
Even if you can’t say ‘yes’ to all of the above, but are smart, self-motivated and passionate about delivering a great experience to our customers then get in touch.
Don't delay, apply NOW, this position will be sought after. Please email me at or ring (in confidence) for further details, email@example.com
With dozens of Jobs currently available in Beds, Bucks, Berks, Ox's & Northants I might have what you are looking for, so please drop me a line or visit our website for more details www.raynerpersonnel.com